Triūn, LLC values our partners and is always welcoming new pre-qualified subcontractors to be a part of our team.
In order to be considered a subcontractor, we ask that you provide us with the following:
- A signed copy of your company’s W-9, with current address
- DUNS number, if available
- Sample Certificate of Insurance showing current coverage limits
- Letter from bonding company showing single and aggregate limits, if applicable
- OSHA 300 reports for the last 3 years
- EMR rating for the last 3 years
- A list of current work in progress
- Up to 3 References
Once you are pre-qualified and invited to bid on projects, we will send you a Master Subcontract Agreement which establishes general terms and conditions.
Once you are selected to participate in a project, we will issue a Task Order which establishes project specific scope and terms.
Please send your inquiry and documentation to click here.
Triūn, LLC is committed to pro-actively identifying and building relationships with Small Business Enterprises (SBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE), Minority Business Enterprises (MBE), and Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB).
If you are a small business, please send your inquiry and a copy of your certification here.